The gross sales incentive established order simply is not working.
Reward playing cards and cash-based incentives aren’t propelling gross sales reps to fulfill (not to mention exceed) their gross sales targets. As a result of this strategy doesn’t replicate the issues that actually encourage individuals: issues like novelty, freedom of selection and suppleness, personalization, and time again to spend with household and family members.
One gross sales chief lately informed us: “I’m searching for concepts to take away complacency from our workforce so that they’re excited to work and produce. We’re searching for new and thrilling [incentives] that aren’t boring like an Amazon present card or a gasoline card to make that occur.”
With Blueboard’s new gross sales incentives workflow, we’re thrilled to supply leaders a brand new, higher method to assist your workforce attain gross sales incentives targets.
What’s new? A devoted dashboard that provides gross sales reps the flexibility to browse and select a reward from our celebrated, hand-curated expertise menu earlier than (and even throughout) the run of your gross sales incentive contests.
Learn on for extra particulars in regards to the newest enhancements and modifications to our gross sales incentives product, and how one can drive extra impactful outcomes to your firm with a devoted incentives workflow to your gross sales workforce.
Transcend “one-size-fits-all” gross sales workforce motivation
We’re in a brand new period of gross sales and legacy incentives are shedding steam. There’s a disconnect between what many gross sales leaders imagine motivates their reps–and what truly works. Money incentives, for instance, are the norm however a examine by the Incentive Analysis Basis reveals money bonuses “didn’t extremely correlate to motivation or job satisfaction.”
As gross sales leaders search for progressive methods to encourage and retain their groups, listed here are three causes to provide gross sales reps the facility to decide on experiential rewards they wish to work in direction of—now and sooner or later.
- Dreaming and planning for the reward provides an additional stage of accountability and want to carry out. As a result of Blueboard rewards are supposed to be shared, contributors typically contain their family members within the choice course of. If the entire household is aware of they may spend a summer season trip at Disneyland, or a accomplice has their sights set on a sundown sizzling air balloon journey, program contributors are extra invested to win.
- Flexibility to vary the expertise reward contributors work in direction of all through the period of the competition will increase aim completion. If the previous couple of years have taught us something, it’s that life is unpredictable—and who doesn’t like choices? Experiences are continuously being added to the expertise menu; the flexibility to vary your thoughts about what you’re working to attain means motivation stays sturdy.
- With extra selection and visibility into what’s attainable from day one, you’ll have extra participant engagement. Experiences are the one worker rewards that change into extra impactful the extra somebody earns them. As soon as a rep goes on an expertise, they’re much more motivated to earn the subsequent one. The advantages for the gross sales workforce and firm compound, too: you’ll take pleasure in better return on funding on the partnership with Blueboard as inside buzz builds as reps go on experiences.
The affect of experiential incentives additionally extends to reps who don’t win. As they see their friends occurring experiences, the reward they’re working towards turns into extra actual, and in flip, contributors really feel extra motivated to earn (and luxuriate in!) their very own experiences.
Set reps up for achievement with a devoted incentive program touchdown web page
The flexibility to pre-select experiences to work in direction of holds large alternative (and worth!) for you and your workforce. Contributors can pin and work in direction of the inducement of their selecting in a centralized rewards hub, constructing anticipation that reinforces motivation.
Pleasure and enthusiasm for incomes rewards is essential to the success of any incentive-based program. As soon as the seed is planted with the promise of a airplane journey over Acadia Nationwide Park or exploring pure caverns within the desert, staff usually tend to work in direction of and full their targets. The flexibility to browse and choose experiential rewards from Blueboard’s curated menus forward of profitable actually makes all of the distinction.
With the brand new gross sales incentive program touchdown web page, contributors can:
- Have immediate, 24/7 visibility into your organization’s Energetic and Previous applications
- View the gross sales incentive contest timeframe (comparable to begin and finish date)
- Learn an outline of any incentive contests at present working
- Overview program guidelines and eligibility
- Keep on prime of program particulars with a step-by-step “the way it works” part that manages expectations to your incentive program from begin to end
- Browse and select a reward to work in direction of from Blueboard’s curated expertise menu
As soon as contributors win, it’s time to go #blueboarding!
It will probably really feel formidable to execute on experiential rewards when pressed for time and sources. Blueboard takes care of the logistical features of the experiences to your incentives program contributors by way of our Concierge workforce—so all you and your workforce need to do is win, go in your expertise, and repeat.
Gross sales incentive program contributors can redeem all Blueboard rewards from one, central place, which is useful if your organization runs a number of incentive applications directly. As soon as the reward is redeemed, contributors can go proper into the reserving course of and get routed to our superior Concierge workforce. Or, they will change their thoughts and choose one thing else earlier than reserving their expertise.
Shareable experiences as incentives = gross sales workforce success
As gross sales reps burn out and switch over sooner than their friends and wrestle to fulfill ever-increasing quotas, progressive gross sales leaders are making mandatory modifications. And incentive applications are an enormous a part of this tradition shift—and to the general success of your gross sales workforce efforts.
With Blueboard, reps can work in direction of an expertise that means one thing to them. An expertise that provides them time again, time to spend doing one thing they love (or have by no means finished earlier than!) with the individuals they love.
With our new incentive workflow, they will browse absolutely curated expertise menus in the beginning of an incentive program or contest—earlier than they’ve earned a reward—constructing anticipation and motivating them to hit the bottom working as they work towards their targets and quotas.
Speak with a workforce member to study extra about how you can energy your gross sales incentives targets with Blueboard.