In HRchat episode 391, we contemplate the stresses cash worries can place on our psychological and bodily well being, and we provide ideas for HR professionals on the lookout for new monetary wellbeing packages.
My visitor is Rebecca Liebman, CEO and co-founder of LearnLux, a supplier of office monetary wellbeing that blends digital planning with entry to one-on-one steering from Licensed Monetary Planner™️ professionals.
Because the CEO of LearnLux, Rebecca is on a mission to make monetary wellbeing accessible within the office. For the reason that firm’s launch in 2015, Rebecca has helped develop the corporate from a startup to a longtime firm serving shoppers that span throughout quite a lot of industries, Fortune 500 firms, and international enterprises.
Questions For Rebecca Embody:
- How can cash worries affect our private and work lives?
- Cash is usually a very taboo topic and there’s a stigma round speaking about it within the office. Why are you on a mission to vary that?
- What has essentially modified within the monetary wellbeing house from 5 years in the past to right this moment?
- What’s one thing that many individuals misunderstand about office monetary wellbeing?
- What recommendation would you give to an HR skilled who’s beginning the seek for a brand new monetary wellbeing program?
- LearnLux not too long ago printed its Employee financial wellbeing report: Year in review. It attracts from hundreds of aggregated and anonymized knowledge factors from October 2020 to October 2021 through the LearnLux monetary wellbeing platform. Are you able to inform us concerning the report and any attention-grabbing/stunning findings?
Extra About Rebecca
Previous to beginning LearnLux Rebecca was a communications specialist at MIT, studied microfinance in Kenya and accomplished environmental analysis in Germany, France, Belgium, and Luxembourg. These experiences impressed her to launch LearnLux, with a purpose to assist extra folks navigate their funds. Rebecca is enthusiastic about working with folks to create a greater world by way of the facility of expertise and has labored with quite a few startups, serving to them develop from the bottom stage.
As well as, Rebecca has held many advisory board roles together with with HubSpot and Nantucket Convention. She has additionally been honored with accolades such because the Forbes “30 Below 30,” Boston Enterprise Journal “40 Below 40,” and 2020 Quick Firm “World Altering Concepts” awards.
Extra About LearnLux
LearnLux is the main supplier of office monetary wellbeing that blends fiduciary digital planning with entry to one-on-one steering from Licensed Monetary Planner™️ professionals.
LearnLux’s award-winning program equips workers with a monetary plan to information them by way of key choice factors throughout all life occasions.